Care and Healthcare.
We will support your catering services with the following toolkits and support packages.
Provision of all goods from our audited suppliers, national and locally sourced.
Cook chill solutions are also available
- You benefit from our company-wide purchasing power
- Quality control and audited suppliers
- Flexibility of supply base using local and national suppliers
- One invoice per month saving you time
- Reduced administration in all areas
- Central point of contact to deal with issues
- Improved payment terms and less cash purchases
Our software ensures the menus are fully compliant with the prevailing Food Standards Agency guidance. "Guidance on food served to older people in residential care". Allergens and special diets are fully catered for through our toolkit. It is a unique software system giving you the flexibility to deliver bespoke or managed menu formats.
- Compliant menus giving you full confidence in the nutritional aspect
- Consistent quality through method statements and recipes
- Hydration levels are detailed to enable you to track residents fluid intake
- Full Reference intake is detailed along with allergens
This vital tool allows you to assess a resident whose dietary requirements need tracking more closely. It is a unique tool developed by our business and is welcomed by dieticians, health experts and the CQC.
- Individual resident nutritional tracking with a toolkit that is unique in the marketplace to enable you to satisfy CQC audits
- Improved care for your residents peace of mind for families and quality data for medical professionals
Provision of Soft Diet and Fortified Foods
Nutritional support and guidance around this important area is provided in our Food and Service Toolkit.
- A one stop shop for supply of foods for soft diet
- Information and support with fortified diets from our Nutritionist
Resident Engagement Toolkit
Our resident engagement toolkit will provide you with the menus, posters and ideas to ensure a lively events calendar is in place.
- Residents will be stimulated with fun engagement days and these will be supported by professionally designed literature
- You have the flexibility to provide the engagement activities when you want and not be led by supplier driven promotions
- We will support you with our Food and Service Team expertise for any one of the promotions
Food Safety Toolkit
We will provide you with all the documentation required to run the catering services with current legislation.
- Fully compliant food safety module to ensure you continue the current standards
- Health, safety and hygiene audit and control package
- Reduced consultancy fees
We will provide you with all the tools to manage the financial control element of the service including:
- Stock sheets
- Wastage control
- Order forms
- Planned production numbers
- Store cupboard management
- Toolkit will help control costs and keep your budget under control
- Reduce administration
- Easy to follow documents for your team
We will bring our expertise to your teams to ensure they are delivering the very best catering services and meeting current legislation.
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety for Catering
- Level 2 HACCP
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Resident Foodservice with Care Training
- Tray Standards
- Craft Skills
We are also exploring the new NVQ Level 2 in professional cookery in health and social care and have registered our support to the Institute of Hospitality.
- Staff will be fully compliant with all legislation
- Improved food service through better training
- Reduced consultancy fees - use our expertise
- Reduced administration
- Motivated teams which should reduce turnover
- One team approach led training
- • Training database so you can see where training has been carried out and storage of all certificates for EHO auditing purposes.
Design and Build Consultancy
Active care is anticipated to be a growth area within the care sector to provide temporary care within a hotel environment. The expectation of the food provision is a café concept with freedom to socialise and eat in a pleasant environment. We can support you with any design and procurement of equipment.
- Expert knowledge from specialist suppliers
- Management of project
- Reduced consultancy fees
- Support from our Food and Service Team